Oct 22, 2008

A bit of Heaven!

I just had to post some pictures of my new wonderful niece and nephew. They aren't very recent because my camera hasn't been working right... so these will have to do. Adalyn was born April 22, 2008. She is a beautiful girl and amazing in so many ways. She smiles constantly now that she has control over her facial muscles and she loves her peas! :) She is also gaining her first tooth and trying her hardest to crawl. (Uh oh!) :)
My nephew Kayson was born July 3, 2008. Although I only got to spend a couple short weeks with him, he is a handsome little fella and strong too. He is fun to watch cause he just kicks his legs here and there and everywhere. :) He is starting to play with his toys more and it was fun to see him learn new things in the short time he was here. Being an Aunt has been altogether THE BEST! I love watching them grow and learn and play. It's amazing! :) I don't get much time with them, but I am grateful for the time that I do get. These two wonderful babies amaze me day by day and they have wonderful parents who are amazing in and of themselves. I am excited to have children of my own some day so that I can have my own little bit of heaven. I love them all!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

i remember when your neice was born.. you told me about it! I miss having class with you!

Lauren said...

yes i'd love to help you out! its always cheap at hair school =-)

Angie said...

I think that little boy that you posted on your blog isn't the cutest and most handsome little guy in the whole world. How do you know him? Just kidding Moo. Love ya and we are glad you are his aunt. You are so good with the babies.

Lauren said...

your fourth folder under pictures.. you know on your computer? does that make sense?