Being apart from the person you love, even if its only for a few days, really makes you realize just how much you miss them and how important they really are in your life. This long-distance relationship between Jordan and I is hard to handle, but I have noticed that it has really strengthened our love for one another. I love Jordan so very much! I don't know who or where I would be without him here helping me along the way.
On Jordan's day off from work he decided to come and visit me. We usually just stay at home and watch a movie or go to the mall... things that aren't very expensive. Jordan asked me what I wanted to do that day and in return I just asked him what he wanted to do. He was spontaneous and said that we should have a candle light dinner and go to temple square. (Temple Square happens to be my favorite place for a date!) He never suggests driving very far because it costs so much money in gasoline (especially since he has already driven all the way down from Logan to see me) so it was a big surprise to hear him say that.
I told him that it might not work because I was working until 6:30 that night and it would be another half hour before I got home. So, instead we decided to skip the candle light dinner and go for wendy's. lol. When we got to Temple Square I was able to take Jordan for his first time through the Beehive house. At the end of the tour we got gift cards to any of the restaurants in the Joseph Smith building and two of the tabernacle choir cd's. That was a surprise we were not expecting at all. :) Afterwards we walked around Temple Square enjoying the lights and beauty and peacefulness of it all.
This is one of my favorites of us!
The beautiful Temple where Jordan and I will be sealed! :)
Here is one of Jordan showing how excited he is. lol. jk.
A beautiful kiss to end a wonderful night at Temple Square!
2 comments:
That's so cute! I love temple square! That's where Christian and I are going to be sealed too :) I'm so excited!!! Love ya Melissa!!
Im jealous you got a gift card to the jsb. I would go to the ROOF i've never been there but i've heard its good!
Post a Comment