Jun 24, 2011

CALI-FORN-I-A!!!!! :D

So this trip to California was pretty eventful and I loved every minute of it!!! We all had a blast and hope to take more trips together like this one. :) Our vacation started once we got off work on Friday. That very night Jamie (Jordan's little sister) introduced us to this huge trampoline place in Kaysville at the fun center. It has a bunch of rectangular trampolines all attached to each other and all on the sides.... so basically its a trampoline room. We were flipping all over the p
lace. I got to do back flips of the walls and front handsprings from tramp to tramp and we all just kept running back and forth across the
way and it was SO fun, but also VERY tiring. We were all so worn out after just 20 minutes in this jump house. lol. It was fun, but it takes a lot out of you. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures because I left my purse, which also had the camera, at home.
The next day was a very long drive to California and again I didn't take any pictures because we were all beat after waking up at 5 am and trying to drive just about 11 hours straight to Cali with very few stops. What a nightmare!!!!
After we arrived we got to spend time messing around in our hotel room.
Amberly chose to do toe-touches on the beds. lol. It was hilarious to watch! Such a wild child. We all love her SO very much.
Yay!
Random pics during our stay! Lol. Great memories!
Day 1:
Our First real day in Cali was spent in Hollywood at the Highland mall by the "stars." And at the beach cause we all wanted to see it and walk around. These pictures are out of order so I'm sorry for any confusion.
One of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen in my life!
Of course there was some street performers in Hollywood and I decided to be nice and give them a dollar for their dancing.
Jordan and I at the beach.
The Harry Potter foot and handprints. AWESOME!
Hollywood sign through a telescope. ha ha.
Awww.... such cute love!
Amberly was a bit scared of the people dressed in costumes on Hollywood Blvd. It was pretty hilarious if you ask me. ;D
Day 2:
In line for our first ride at Knotts Berry Farm! One of the coolest places on earth next to Disneyland. The rides are better than lagoons, the lines are much shorter then Disney's or Six Flags and the food doesn't cost nearly as much! This ride is called the "Silver bullet" and its a hanging one that is super fast and takes about 6 and a half corkscrews. :D Talk about one thrill of a ride. We didn't think any other ride would be as fun after this being our first one. lol
This is what it looks like.... some person actually peed in one of the front seats on the ride before ours so they had to take about 15 minutes to clean it up and sanitize it.... Luckily we were seated in the very back. ha ha ha.
Jordan and I being silly. :)
We even got to ride fake horses for one of our rides which turned out to be lots of fun!
I didn't get any pictures but we went on a ride called the "Xcellerator" and it was SUPER fast. It goes to 85 miles an hour in 2.3 seconds! Talk about whip lash for those poor people who forget to keep their heads against the headrest. lol. Can you say Adrenaline rush???
Day 3:
We were on the beach and it was PERFECTION!
The waves were pretty big so we got to do some good body boarding, which for my first time went amazingly well..... except for the part where I got water in my mouth, my eyes, and up my nose! Not cool. ha ha ha. I was having too much fun in the water that I didn't get very many pictures of us so I am disappointed in myself for not taking more. Jordan was in the water the entire time body boarding so I didn't get any pics of him :(
Me and Amby doing some tan time!
Cute Amberly!
Jamie had to hide under the umbrella with a towel over her legs because she had been previously burned not long before the trip. Unlucky for the rest of us, we all got sunburned after covering ourselves in 50 spf sunscreen over 3 times within only 5 hours. I'm however very lucky and mine goes away quick so no worries. Poor Jordan couldn't really sleep with his sunburn.
Last unofficial day 4:
This is our last day in Cali and we are driving home. :( Boooooo.... We were all so tuckered out from the driving. And Jordan was bored so all these pics are ones he took. lol.
Day 5:
These pictures are actually from the Hogle Zoo. Our last day for vacation we decided would be fun spending seeing a bunch of animals. lol. It was actually super fun even though it was blistering hot outside. I took a bunch of other pictures but too many to put on here.
Tigers!!!!! Grrrrr.....
A mama Elephant and a baby Elephant. They even performed for us!
Giraffes! So cute! :)
This was an amazing trip... one that I would very gladly take again and again and again and again... well you get the picture. lol. Hoping there will be another one next year.

No comments: