Sep 15, 2011

Our little Angel!!!! :D

Viewer Discretion is Advised for the first picture! lol.
Jordan and I will be welcoming a beautiful, healthy, angel GIRL! We couldn't be more excited for this little one who will soon be joining us in this world. :) Ever since the end of high school when Jordan and I promised that we would always love each other I have had this very STRONG, DEEP feeling that my first baby would be a little girl. I have only felt something so strongly a few other times in my life before. So when I got pregnant my feelings did not change, but regardless of my feelings, I was still excited to have a little boy too.
Jordan and I have been picking out names since my last pregnancy and have changed them over and over again. Ever since I had that strong undeniable feeling of having a girl as my first baby I started to pick out names and found one that I loved. I have kept it in our list as one of the top, but Jordan never really seemed to go for it completely.... he was always searching for another name. After going over a bunch of names that we either didn't like or didn't agree on, we came down to two final names for a girl. One being Ashlyn and the other being the name I have loved for so long. (The boys name was already picked out). I kept asking him which name, but he couldn't decide. Finally, I told Jordan that we needed to make a decision on which name we wanted for a little girl so that we would have it ready by the "big" ultrasound. And now that we know that baby is a girl we have chosen her name. The name I love....
Brailey Ann Pitchford
All the arrows point to girl! Right now it just looks like a little bum. :)
Caught a pic while she was yawning! Awwww... what a cutie already!
Isn't she just beautiful?? :D
We are so very blessed to be able to bring this little one into this world and care for her. We could never do as good a job as our Heavenly Father, but He is trusting us with her in this life to teach her and help her learn and grow. I couldn't be more happy or grateful that He has given me this chance to be a mommy and to take care of one His precious angels. I am so very excited that she will be with us in only 20 more weeks. :)
Last, but not least, I have been feeling her move. FINALLY! I have asked many different pregnant mommies what it feels like to them and they all have different ways to describe it. Some have said they feel bubbles, others feel like its a butterfly, some say it feels like they are poking you from the inside, and some say it feels like a little kick. Mine, currently, feels like a little flick (kinda like when you flick someone in the arm with your finger, but inside my tummy right where baby is. I have been able to distinguish it from gas because, well, my gas moves in slow, but big motions and are usually located more up in my high ribs and stomach area. These "flicks" are little and are very quick motions. Now that I have felt it a couple times its impossible not to know what it is. :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Congratulations! so excited for you! there are so many cute girls things out there